Integrated-Egress-Marking Visible Notification Appliance (“I-EMVNA”)
– Intertek/ETL Listed Conforms to UL 1971-Signaling Devices for the Hearing Impaired
– NFPA 72- National Fire Code Compliant – Qualifies as Supplemental Appliance
– NFPA 72- Section 18.7.2
– NFPA 101- Life Safety Code Compliant
– Manufactured under strict Certified ISO 9001 Standards
• System Integrated/Hard-wired into 24 volt Fire System (NAC) or 12 volt Security System
• Driver is installed (recessed) in standard UL listed single-gang electrical outlet box (not provided)
• Includes UL compliant LinearStrobe™ EMVNA Cover-plate & screws included in kit
• Trim-to-fit LightSaver LightStrand™ Kits come in 24’, 30’ or 36’ lengths;
designed to fit any sized doorway or application.
Waterproofed & Special Colored LightStrands are available (special order)
• LightSaver’s Super-Clear/Easy-Mount Tape™ provides for Quick & Simple Installation (provided/standard)
• Power: Current Limited 12/24VDC, Current Draw: 62.5 mA max. draw
• Field-adjustable code compliant Flash Rate Settings & Brightness Level Settings
• Warranty: Three (3) Year Ltd. Manufacturer Warranty on Driver and
One (1) Year on LightStrand™ Assembly
• RoHS/Non-Phthalate Compliant & Manufactured under strict Certified ISO 9001 Standards.
• Protected by a family of patents and patents-pending; both, domestically and worldwide
• System Compatibility / Passive Device: The L-200Si EMVNA LinearStrobe™ device is designed and tested to be passive and compatible with other visible notification appliances in a system in a code-compliant synchronized 1 Hz. pattern. The device’s adjustable dip-switch allows the installer to field-calibrate the device to marry up with several modes/configurations and system types.
There are no reviews yet.